Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Need some idea how to fire same data validation for any pages in ap

lionblionb Posts: 1,688Member ✭✭
[color=Red][size=3][b]Thread about classic ASP application!Not .NET![/b][/size][/color]

I need to fire the same data validation event/function for any web page in application in all web applications we are running. I know how to use include file but it will take too much time to add code [color=Green] [/color]to the top of [b][size=4]all[/size][/b] pages [size=4]for[/size] [b][size=4]all[/size][/b] our web applications. I know it is possible to create ISAPI filters at add them to the IIS but those must be written in C++ and it is not optional (company rule!!! :-)). Any other idea(s)?