Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

XML Stylesheets with unique XML

The company I work for have developed a system that sends multiple difference XML based notices via web service and wants to be able to select some XML, which could be different every time, and apply a stylesheet to it so that the user can see it in a nice format. The question is, can there just be one stylesheet or should there be one per notice? As the notices or XML docments we produce contain different amounts of data with data of differing types and length it is my opinion that seperate xsl's should be produced but that in theory if the stylesheet was not massively complex and the data sets were similar i.e. of a similar length etc. it could be done in one stylesheet.

Anyone know if I'm right or not or if there is an easy way to display unique XML data using a single stylesheet?

Cheers