We are looking for a qualified Ruby on Rails developer to help our client design and build a number of interactive web applications.
* Knowledge of the Ruby language, object-oriented programming
* Experience developing and deploying Ruby on Rails applications
* Database design and SQL experience (MySQL and SQL Server directly applicable)
* Strong HTML, XHTML, and CSS experience
* Experience working in a team environment; friendly, outgoing manner
* Great communication skills, both verbal and written
When you work with our company as a Contractor/Freelancer through our company, you get great benefits and exposure to jobs that aren't advertised! After you have worked for 4 consecutive weeks with us, you will be eligible to sign up for our Cigna medical/dental/vision insurance benefits. We subsidize this, so if you choose the HMO option and work 40 hours per week, medical insurance is FREE for you!
As a contract worker, you also get perks such as discounts at the Apple Store, CDW and Barnes and Noble. After 5 months of working you gain even more benefits, such as paid holidays, option to participate in our 401k program (with company match), and annual vacation bonus pay.