Problems with old threads - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Problems with old threads

LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
An old issue with ancient threads brought back to like, which was solved by the PH crew last year, has once again reappeared. Please check this thread in the moderator board for reference:

http://www.programmersheaven.com/mb/Moderators/358935/358935/ReadMessage.aspx?S=B20000

Comments

• bradwangbradwang Posts: 197Member
    : An old issue with ancient threads brought back to like, which was
    : solved by the PH crew last year, has once again reappeared. Please
    : check this thread in the moderator board for reference:
    :
    : http://www.programmersheaven.com/mb/Moderators/358935/358935/ReadMess
    : age.aspx?S=B20000

Oh, this thread cannot be viewed?

[color=Green][size=1][b]Brad Wang - .NET Freelancer from China
    MSN: [email protected]
  • LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    Not unless you're a moderator :-)

I just posted here instead, since the web guys never read that board...
    *Bump*

This is still an issue. I just wonder how everyone manages to bring those old threads back to life...
    Any timeplan for when this bug will be resolved / (re)solved? You already fixed it in 2007.
    I am real curious about the reason why people manage to bring these old threads back. There are so many cases, it can't be dismissed as something done by the occational dumb user. The C++ boards get this several times per month. Could it be caused by the searching feature in some way?