Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Freelancers wanted

nicolainicolai Posts: 9Member, Administrator admin
Need freelancers to work on a number of projects, skills required/profiles, below, tools to be used to manage things are Trac, SubVersion and Maven (for build), will need to see samples and referencs from previous work in each area.

[b]Web design[/b]
Web designer with min. 3-5 years experience of web design. Focus in Web 2.0 and interaction design, should be able to produce interactive, usable web services, and work with a process from conceptual design, to CSS/XHTML templates. Would prefer candidates with both visual design skills and JavaScript implementation for interactivity.

Part time contract work (remote/freelance).

Client side web developer
XHTML/CSS/Ajax and Javascript expert that can build real interactive Web 2.0 applications. Must have experience in building rich and interactive ajax based applications, prefer persons with skills in using client side of JSF/Facelets and Seam, and things like GWT.

[b]Java Developer/Web/Java EE/JBoss/Seam[/b]
Part of this I am looking for a Java Developer with at least 5 years experience from web development, should have some experience with the Seam framework for building web applications (including Java Server Faces and Facelets). Experience with Wicket, GWT or similar is a plus. Tools used are Trac, Eclipse and Maven.

[b]Server Administration[/b]
Looking for somebody that eats Linux for lunch, and knows his/her way around installation, maintenance, backup etc of web server farms running MySQL, Linux based load-balancers, PHP based servers and JBoss Java Application Server's. Must know UNIX scripting and enough programming to automate things and administration work in a Linux environment. Experience with MySQL replication, Linux HA, HA solutions in general and Xen Virtualization and Amazon AWS (EC2/S3) is a plus. Must be able to build, maintain and document installations of a number of servers and clusters.

Contact me at nicolai.wadstrom at bootstraplabs.com, include a profile with references of previous projects.

Comments

• JennyThomasJennyThomas Posts: 1Member
    I come across a very good site which provided me a very good result to one of my friend.

He directly hired his own virtual employee from http://www.marketraise.com/employeebasis.php company name MarketRaise Corp.

He was provided to Monitor and track your worker and project with their daily tracking and reporting system. Moreover here you get a company which takes responsibility for both parties where as in freelance sites they are just acting as a middle man sites.

I hope that this concept can change the freelance scenario. Hope this helps you in getting your work done.
  • gunjan001gunjan001 Posts: 1Member
    Looking for marketing partner for our new web service(http://www.assignmenthelp.net)

We are an startup company started by graduates from IITs and IIMs. We are currently focusing on educational web services. In the short span of our existence we have accomplished some excellent web services, domains and other stand alone enterprise solutions.

Having talked about our credentials, we would like to express our interest in collaborating with our new web service( http://www.assignmenthelp.net ) projects as marketing partners. We have now our platform ready to go. We would prefer a marketing partner preferably located in USA and has good connection with university students.

We are young company not more than 1 years old but with our enthusiasm , commitment , skill, hard work and integrity we are moving faster. You can mail/call for a detailed discussions. Hope to hear from you soon.

Gunjan Kumar
    gunjan@assignmenthelp.net

• asherwasherw Posts: 1Member
    Hi Gunjan,

Can you be more specific about the marketing partner you need in the U.S.? How far along are you with the website (completion)? And lastly, what are you offering?

Thanks,
    Asher Winata
    asherw08@gmail.com

: Looking for marketing partner for our new web
    : service(http://www.assignmenthelp.net)
    :
    : We are an startup company started by graduates from IITs and IIMs.
    : We are currently focusing on educational web services. In the short
    : span of our existence we have accomplished some excellent web
    : services, domains and other stand alone enterprise solutions.
    :
    : Having talked about our credentials, we would like to express our
    : interest in collaborating with our new web service(
    : http://www.assignmenthelp.net ) projects as marketing partners. We
    : have now our platform ready to go. We would prefer a marketing
    : partner preferably located in USA and has good connection with
    : university students.
    :
    : We are young company not more than 1 years old but with our
    : enthusiasm , commitment , skill, hard work and integrity we are
    : moving faster. You can mail/call for a detailed discussions. Hope to
    : hear from you soon.
    :
    : Gunjan Kumar
    : gunjan@assignmenthelp.net
    :
    :
    :

• Gandhi_mGandhi_m Posts: 10Member
    Hi sir

I am very interested in all your projects!
    I have excellent knowledge in web 2.0 and database programming and I can do all the work you want for $5/hour or $300/month for big projects.
    If you prefer a fixed price please post a definite description of your project on a popular marketplace for remote workers with an escrow/arbitration system like [link=http://www.getafreelancerpro.com]GAF [/link]and I will give you my fixed price and delivery time for it there.
    My nick on GAF is