Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

pictures in an imagelist to a imagebox???

mOskimOski Posts: 44Member
I'm making a simple program that has a listbox and a imagebox. Now what my program does is that when an item is clicked in the listbox, the imagebox's picture will be equal to another picture and so on. but to do this I have to make the imagebox's picture equal to another imagebox's picture. Now my problem is that I have many pictures to use and I can't add that many imageboxes so I was wondering if it was possible to use a imagelist to store the pictures that I need so that I will be using only 1 imagebox then make it's picture equal to the pictures stored in the imagelist. If anyone knows how please or knows the code how to do it PLEASE TELL ME...

Thanks....

(O_o)