PIC Microcontroller Programing??? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

PIC Microcontroller Programing???

beekobeeko Posts: 1Member

Dear PIC Microcontroller programmers,

first i just wanted to know how can i use the cable ( USB to RS232 "SERIAL" ) on the MPLAB programme for transferring the programme to the programming kit.

in the past i have used serial to serial , now the latest laptops only have usb ports . so i bought the usb-serial . what are the procedures to define the cable and using it in the MPLAB.

second, my programming kit is home-made so what is the wright option on MPLAB for my kit , do i need another program for using this home-made kit?

thank you so much for your assistance and help