Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Problem with axes handles

greenfrog84greenfrog84 Posts: 1Member
Hi,

Im new to Matlab and have a problem with my axes handles. What Im currently doing is displaying an image on one of my axes (axes_main) and allowing the user to set the preferred colormap in a popupmenu. I have recently added a second axes component (axes_pre) and wish to display the same image as in the main axes, but with a fixed colormap (gray(255)). This works fine when I load the image in however when the user selects a different colormap from the popupmenu for the main axes, Matlab automatically adjusts the colormap for the second axes (which I dont want) to the same colormap. I am guessing I must have made a common beginners mistake somewhere. I would be grateful for any suggestions.

Thanx