Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Online Test Creation

kalyanapukalyanapu Posts: 2Member
hi,

I am designing Online Test Creation Using asp.net(C#). in that question display should be like this;
.....................Question..................... ........
O opt1
O opt2
O opt3
O opt3

prev next (buttons)

my questions and Options had saved in two Sql tables.

Question(idquestion,Qname,Answer,Qtype) idQuestion is primary key

Answer_Detail(idAnswerDetail,idquestion,options) idAnswerDetail is primary key and idquestion is Foreign Key

how can i display one question at a time randomly, if i have 100 questions in my database. on next button click i have to get another question and on previous button click i have to go back to previous button. which control i have to use for this one. i have to select one radio button among given following four options.

i used grid view,details view ..etc but i could not get the above format..

my requirement:
1)display one question at a time randomly, if i have 100 questions in my database. on next button click i have to get another question and on previous button click i have to go back to previous button.
2) the selected option should be saved to database table. because i have Previous Test page in which i have to show all the previous tests Taken, along with all the questions in that test with which option user was selected during test
3)i have to maintain a timer....

please give suggestion on coding..