ATMEL 8535L - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

ATMEL 8535L

kuji83kuji83 Posts: 1Member
hi all,

I am using ATMEL 8535L microcontroller.I am controlling the heater using PWM.The PWM is in Interrupt service routine.I want to check whether the Triac is shorted.For this i am stopping the PWM and giving a delay of 100 ms and checking the feedback .if i get a pulse.I am displacing triac has failed.

I am stopping the PWM for every 80 seconds and checking.This checking is done in while one loop.whenever the routine is executed there is a flicker in the LED display(for every 80 seconds).

Kindly guide me in solving this.