Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Netbeans Code Generate Wont Delete Variables

ColacXColacX Posts: 141Member
Hi there I'm new to Netbeans and It looks quite nice seems to save me a lot of time making thoose Swing menues. The autogenerated codes are locked I get that, but sometimes if I decided to change name of a component or delete a component the variables and function code are still left there. It's sort of enoying and i'm not sure but I think it causes some build errors is there a function or something that will remove that useless code? I can't do it manually because it's locked.

Comments

• angelbeinangelbein Posts: 3Member
    : Hi there I'm new to Netbeans and It looks quite nice seems to save
    : me a lot of time making thoose Swing menues. The autogenerated codes
    : are locked I get that, but sometimes if I decided to change name of
    : a component or delete a component the variables and function code
    : are still left there. It's sort of enoying and i'm not sure but I
    : think it causes some build errors is there a function or something
    : that will remove that useless code? I can't do it manually because
    : it's locked.
    :
    What NetBeans version are you using? Sometimes it causes errors even though your code is correct, so try closing the application and run NetBeans again and right-click the main project in the project window, choose clean and build then click undeploy and deploy.

If the build is still unsuccessful, check your code again. The built-in codes, in my observation is erring when your code is incorrect.

Hope that helps.