Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Looking for an agent that can help me in getting WOTC!

pettetpettet Posts: 1Member

Hey, I am an employer and I am looking for an agent that can do all the paperwork and file work on my behalf on what is needed by states and IRS to get a WOTC. Can anyone help me in this?
Please do reply and give me some suggestion.
Thanks in advance!!

Comments

• MannyBackusMannyBackus Posts: 1Member
    :
    :
    : Hey, I am an employer and I am looking for an agent that can do all
    : the paperwork and file work on my behalf on what is needed by states
    : and IRS to get a WOTC. Can anyone help me in this?
    : Please do reply and give me some suggestion.
    : Thanks in advance!!
    :

Hi, I was facing the same problem, then my friend had suggested me to go to http://www.bottomlineprofitability.com/index.html. They are really good. They work like an agent between you and IRS. They do all the papers and file work. They complete the Individual Characteristics Form, Work Opportunity Tax Credit and ETA 9061.You just need to give them IRS form 2848 Power-of-Attorney and Declaration of Employer Representative. Then they will do all the duty on behalf of you.
    Hope my suggestion will help you!!!!!

:

• backsoftbacksoft Posts: 1Member
    :
    : Hi, I was facing the same problem, then my friend had suggested me to go to [url=http://www.bottomlineprofitability.com/index.html]Bottom Line Profitability [/url] . They are really good. They work like an agent between you and IRS. They do all the papers and file work. They complete the Individual Characteristics Form, Work Opportunity Tax Credit and ETA 9061.You just need to give them IRS form 2848 Power-of-Attorney and Declaration of Employer Representative. Then they will do all the duty on behalf of you.
    Hope my suggestion will help you!!!!!