Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Help needed with Matlab Figures

mc2902mc2902 Posts: 1Member
Hi all, I was wondering if anyone could help me with a problem I'm struggling with. I have written a program that uses a GUI to take in user data, number crunches the data, then plots several individual plots on the same figure with the data. I would like to be able to then click on a point on one of the plots and have the actual data from that point displayed and returned within the program, so I can use it to look up some property in a data matrix associated with the data point, and output it to the user. I've tried to use buttondownfcn, but it won't work if I click on a curve. Any help on this issue would be greatly appreciated.

-Mike