Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Create games

Hello, reacently started hobby gamehouse Lioncub asks you if you are interessted.

The only actuual difference from now would be that you can work on projects with others and that you don't have to come up with ideas if you don't want to.

Later on I will puplish the Websites adress.

Mail me if you have questions.

Marcus

Comments

• I've got a question. i won't mail it to you cause i'm sure others agree with me: What are you saying? are you saying something like you recently started a gamehouse called Lioncub and you're asking ppl if they're interested?

: Hello, reacently started hobby gamehouse Lioncub asks you if you are interessted.

: The only actuual difference from now would be that you can work on projects with others and that you don't have to come up with ideas if you don't want to.

:

: Later on I will puplish the Websites adress.

: Mail me if you have questions.

: Marcus

:

• Well It's not a REAL gamehouse I just like to call it that. We are a couple of guys who study computerscience and we would like to expand a little and infront of all, organize. The idea is that we'll post projects on the website that programmers and art people can do. If anyone has an idea of their own, sure they can do that and use the Lioncub forum to get help from others.

The people who create a game will get the credit but the Lioncub logo must appear.

: I've got a question. i won't mail it to you cause i'm sure others agree with me: What are you saying? are you saying something like you recently started a gamehouse called Lioncub and you're asking ppl if they're interested?

URL:I

• see the Lioncub logo plus intro.

• : Well It's not a REAL gamehouse I just like to call it that. We are a couple of guys who study computerscience and we would like to expand a little and infront of all, organize. The idea is that we'll post projects on the website that programmers and art people can do. If anyone has an idea of their own, sure they can do that and use the Lioncub forum to get help from others.

: The people who create a game will get the credit but the Lioncub logo must appear.

No offense but that has got to be the dumbest idea I've heard in a long time. You're going to post ideas so *other* people can do the work making them surface, and then you expect them to include your logo in the program/game? Who the hell would do that?

There is no shortage of ideas, but as for programmers/people willing to do it, you're looking at very few. Why do you think there are so many morons who wander in here and say the same shit like this?:

"Hey, I've got a great idea for a game, it will be an online FPS and really cool, so I'm need programmers to make it while I plan design the game. I can't pay you but you'll get a cut of the profits when the game is published."

Your "offer" sounds about the same. Get a clue.

-Xotor-

• : : Well It's not a REAL gamehouse I just like to call it that. We are a couple of guys who study computerscience and we would like to expand a little and infront of all, organize. The idea is that we'll post projects on the website that programmers and art people can do. If anyone has an idea of their own, sure they can do that and use the Lioncub forum to get help from others.

: : The people who create a game will get the credit but the Lioncub logo must appear.

:

: No offense but that has got to be the dumbest idea I've heard in a long time. You're going to post ideas so *other* people can do the work making them surface, and then you expect them to include your logo in the program/game? Who the hell would do that?

:

: There is no shortage of ideas, but as for programmers/people willing to do it, you're looking at very few. Why do you think there are so many morons who wander in here and say the same shit like this?:

:

: "Hey, I've got a great idea for a game, it will be an online FPS and really cool, so I'm need programmers to make it while I plan design the game. I can't pay you but you'll get a cut of the profits when the game is published."

:

: Your "offer" sounds about the same. Get a clue.

:

: -Xotor-

:

• That wasnt necessary.

Theres nothing wrong with dreaming, we all learned our trades like this.

Markus, the logo is awesome. Go for it!

• Xotor is already working on a project with me so don't expect his help.

• What can i say, there is always different answears to something like this. Lioncub has already come a long way since we are based of people in my school, my friends. Because there's no pressure on anyone It might go slow but you can't fail=)

• : Xotor is already working on a project with me so don't expect his help.

I've just reported your actions to the webmaster.

-Xotor-

• : What can i say, there is always different answears to something like this. Lioncub has already come a long way since we are based of people in my school, my friends. Because there's no pressure on anyone It might go slow but you can't fail=)

:

I hate to break it to you, but going slow means you've already failed.

This isn't a business you can afford to go slow in. Also, eventually you and your friends will have to do other things with your life. Which means you'll be able to devote less and less time to this hobby, if any. People will probably "drop out" saying, honestly, that they simply don't have the time.

The only way this isn't going to happen is if you do something soon.