Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

I dont no how to save my create or save my databases

Mike the spikeMike the spike Posts: 1Member
Hi there

i have a problem i am creating a program for my business and i have a problem with just a few things in the program,

1. i dont no how to create and save the database in the program, i dont no the correct way of doing this, can someone please help me.

2. i cant save my items into my drop down boxes or because i dont no how to write the code for it, please can someone assist me in this it would be a great help.

ps i am extremely new to vb and i would realy appreciate it if someone could help.

thanks Michael