Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

help with a simple game

com123com123 Posts: 26Member
first of all HI and thanks for any help given^^

i've created a game.... it's basically a drawing game, were you can color, past objects and such....

i was wonder is there a way that i can allow the user to cut out objects too...
i wanted them to be able to use the lasso tool and to free hand cut parts of the paper...
is this possible.... if so what's it called and can someone help me with the code....

i've looked online for tutorials but have had no luck....

again i appreciate any help^^

Comments

• CindexCindex Posts: 27Member
    Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's very difficult. I'm not far enough to help you, but try to look for some sort of application like yours that's already made. Look at the code and try to understand and re-create it.

function Me() {
    str1 = "ActionScript"; str2 = "PHP";
    trace(str1.concat(str2)); }
    Output: Skills.