Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Visual Basic/Web Development - South Florida

Kemper National Services, Inc. is a division of Kemper National Insurance Co. and a leader in the Managed Care industry.

Objective:

This person is responsible to lead assigned projects and coordinate all aspects including, but not limited to; definition of project scope, development of project plans and estimation of resource requirements. You will work closely with a software vendor to ensure the components being developed meet the business requirements.

Qualifications:

1) 3 Years of Visual Basic in an Oracle Environment.

2) 1+ Years of Project leadership.

3) C++ is preferred

Benefits:

-Medical and Dental Coverage

-Profit Sharing

-Insurance

-Continuing Education and Tuition Program

-ON Site Fitness Center

-ON Site Dining Facilities

-Paid Vacation and Holidays

Comments

• sir,

from past seven years i am working in software technologies. Right now i am working as a analyst programmer in UNICORN TECHNOLOGIES.

my field of working is vb 6, vrml, 3d studio, etc.

and i will eagerly want to dedicate my self in your organozation

: Kemper National Services, Inc. is a division of Kemper National Insurance Co. and a leader in the Managed Care industry.

:

: Objective:

:

: This person is responsible to lead assigned projects and coordinate all aspects including, but not limited to; definition of project scope, development of project plans and estimation of resource requirements. You will work closely with a software vendor to ensure the components being developed meet the business requirements.

:

: Qualifications:

:

: 1) 3 Years of Visual Basic in an Oracle Environment.

: 2) 1+ Years of Project leadership.

: 3) C++ is preferred

:

: Benefits:

: -Medical and Dental Coverage

: -401K

: -Profit Sharing

: -Insurance

: -Continuing Education and Tuition Program

: -ON Site Fitness Center

: -ON Site Dining Facilities

: -Paid Vacation and Holidays

:

• : sir,

: from past seven years i am working in software technologies. Right now i am working as a analyst programmer in UNICORN TECHNOLOGIES.

: my field of working is vb 6, vrml, 3d studio, etc.

: and i will eagerly want to dedicate my self in your organozation

:

:

:

: : Kemper National Services, Inc. is a division of Kemper National Insurance Co. and a leader in the Managed Care industry.

: :

: : Objective:

: : This person is responsible to lead assigned projects and coordinate all aspects including, but not limited to; definition of project scope, development of project plans and estimation of resource requirements. You will work closely with a software vendor to ensure the components being developed meet the business requirements.

: : Qualifications:

: : 1) 3 Years of Visual Basic in an Oracle Environment.

: : 2) 1+ Years of Project leadership.

: : 3) C++ is preferred

: : Benefits:

: : -Medical and Dental Coverage

: : -401K

: : -Profit Sharing

: : -Insurance

: : -Continuing Education and Tuition Program

: : -ON Site Fitness Center

: : -ON Site Dining Facilities

: : -Paid Vacation and Holidays