Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Deal or No Deal

TheLstSpartanTheLstSpartan Posts: 1Member
Hey everyone,

I am taking Java in high school as my graduation requirement. And as our final project we are to make Deal or no Deal game on JCreator.

Now the most recent topic we covered was ArrayLists, we also covered topics like for/while loops, Exceptions and etc...

i have so far been able to print the money values and cases. I really really need some major help. I am a complete beginner and not a computer guy so this class was always a challenge to me (for me tougher than Calc 3, haha) (This is java not java script)

so if anyone anyone at all can help me please please i beg you help me.

greatly appreciated.

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hey everyone,
    :
    : I am taking Java in high school as my graduation requirement. And as
    : our final project we are to make Deal or no Deal game on JCreator.
    :
    : Now the most recent topic we covered was ArrayLists, we also covered
    : topics like for/while loops, Exceptions and etc...
    :
    : i have so far been able to print the money values and cases. I
    : really really need some major help. I am a complete beginner and not
    : a computer guy so this class was always a challenge to me (for me
    : tougher than Calc 3, haha) (This is java not java script)
    :
    : so if anyone anyone at all can help me please please i beg you help
    : me.
    :
    : greatly appreciated.
    :
    Please, do not post the same question twice. This thread is locked, answers can be given at http://www.programmersheaven.com/mb/java_beginners/372177/372177/ReadMessage.aspx?S=B20000#372177
This discussion has been closed.