BEST buk for mastering c & c++ - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

BEST buk for mastering c & c++

hi ,
pls suggest me "THE BEST " book for mastering
i)c
ii)c++

thanks

Comments

• MT2002MT2002 Posts: 1,444Member

Whats a "buk"? Please use proper grammar.

There is no such thing as the "best" of anything as what is better for some may not be better for others.

For C++, I would recommend reading both "Thinking in C++" and "The C++ Programming Language" (Google for them). The first one are also online ebooks.

The C++ Programming language is a bit advanced. If you are starting programming or C++, wait until you get better before picking this one up. "Thinking in C++" is great for beginners, though.

...As for C... Well, I personally don't use C that often so I cannot comment much on that. In either case, learn one language at a time, not both.

[hr][size=1][leftbr].:EvolutionEngine[rightbr][leftbr].:MicroOS Operating System[rightbr][leftbr][link=http://www.brokenthorn.com]Website :: OS Development Series[rightbr][/link][/size]