Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Layering graphics using PaintBox

sithsith Member Posts: 1
Hi! I'm having trouble using the PaintBox environment. What I want to do is to find a way of controlling separate graphical layers, and especially to be able to make changes in one layer without having this layer to be visible. As far as I know, there is no such property in the PaintBox environment. Therefore I used separate paintboxes and tried to control them separately. However, this doesn't seem to be possible, since every time I make a change in one paintbox, this paintbox will always automatically be visible and brought to front. The setting for PaintBox->Visible is still set to false though, and nothing happens when I use the SendToBack() method. Does anyone possibly know how to get through this problem, like if there's some way to "lock" a layer to be invisible even though I make changes in it, or perhaps another way to control layers using paintbox or some other environment? Grateful for help. /Simon