Looking for a Programmer !! plus more ..

Position 1
Network Programmer / Gameplay Programmer

Brief description:
We are currently seeking a Network and Gameplay Programmer to help us with our 3D project 'The Heist'. You will be joining a global team to work on a very exciting and unique multiplayer title. The title is very small and realistically scaled 3rd person shooter.

Experience using Torque specifically Torque X and XNA, Experience in C# coding, Network or Gameplay coding experience. Good Communication skills, free time to submit work regularly. Get in touch today!!!

Design docs sent per request.

Position 2
someone with Management and Organizational skills

Brief description:
We are currently looking for people with a way with words and a passion for games.

We are trying to expand our site by offering Previews, Reviews, and Blogs.... However we only want to cover the online and small independent game market.

If you think you have enough charisma and charm to become the next hot online games reviewer get in touch with either a brief written / Video / Audio review of one of the games on our site.

Position 3
a games review / journalist

Brief description:
Beefjack Games are looking for a few new team members with great organizational and management skills. You primarily will assist me in managing 2 of our exciting new projects (www.beefjack.com - see indevelopment). Now previous experience is necessary, as I can offer some training to get you up to speed (I have 3 years industry experience myself).

If this sounds like something you would be interested in ... Perhaps you aspire to be a producer or want to learn more about game development? Get in touch !

www.beefjack.com

Contacts:
Jobs@Beefjack.com