Watermark an Image with an Image - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Watermark an Image with an Image

ZantosZantos Posts: 139Member
Hey guys, I am a bit stuck and need your help.

I have the need to load images programmatically via script, and when the image is loaded, I need to watermark it __with another image__

Please do not send me links about adding text onto an image, i know how to do that already and that is not what I need.

I simply cannot find anything on how to take an image, and save another image on top of it... is it possible to use the Graphics class to open a 'canvas' and a second 'canvas' and overlay them on top of each other? I am at a loss :(

Any help you guys could provide would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

John
[code]<%
'// Programmed By: Zantos
'// VisualProgramming.NET
'// http://vp.funurl.com/
'// visualprogramming@gmail.com
%>[/code]

Comments