How can I extract 10sec from mp3 file (from 10-20 sec from begining) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How can I extract 10sec from mp3 file (from 10-20 sec from begining)

I have mp3 file, for example a.mp3 (2min42sec in 128 bitrate.)

I wont to make a new mp3 file (b.mp3) extracting existing one (a.mp3) from 10th sec -> 20th sec from begining of a.mp3 and also with lowering bitrate to 64.

The example can be in any language.

Thanks in advance davor

Comments

• why not just covert the a.mp3 into a wav. then cut and copy the 10th --> 20th sec and convert it back only at 64kb?

: I have mp3 file, for example a.mp3 (2min42sec in 128 bitrate.)

: I wont to make a new mp3 file (b.mp3) extracting existing one (a.mp3) from 10th sec -> 20th sec from begining of a.mp3 and also with lowering bitrate to 64.

: The example can be in any language.

:

: Thanks in advance davor

:

• Well it has to be done in some language (delphi,c++) for me to put it into prg.

But thanks for sugestion, I think there is no other (automatic) way of doing this.

: why not just covert the a.mp3 into a wav. then cut and copy the 10th --> 20th sec and convert it back only at 64kb?

:

: : I have mp3 file, for example a.mp3 (2min42sec in 128 bitrate.)

: : I wont to make a new mp3 file (b.mp3) extracting existing one (a.mp3) from 10th sec -> 20th sec from begining of a.mp3 and also with lowering bitrate to 64.

: : The example can be in any language.

: :

: : Thanks in advance davor

: :

:

:

: