How can I extract 10sec from mp3 file (from 10-20 sec from begining) - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

How can I extract 10sec from mp3 file (from 10-20 sec from begining)

I have mp3 file, for example a.mp3 (2min42sec in 128 bitrate.)

I wont to make a new mp3 file (b.mp3) extracting existing one (a.mp3) from 10th sec -> 20th sec from begining of a.mp3 and also with lowering bitrate to 64.

The example can be in any language.

Thanks in advance davor

Comments

• why not just covert the a.mp3 into a wav. then cut and copy the 10th --> 20th sec and convert it back only at 64kb?

: I have mp3 file, for example a.mp3 (2min42sec in 128 bitrate.)

: I wont to make a new mp3 file (b.mp3) extracting existing one (a.mp3) from 10th sec -> 20th sec from begining of a.mp3 and also with lowering bitrate to 64.

: The example can be in any language.

:

: Thanks in advance davor

:

• Well it has to be done in some language (delphi,c++) for me to put it into prg.

But thanks for sugestion, I think there is no other (automatic) way of doing this.

: why not just covert the a.mp3 into a wav. then cut and copy the 10th --> 20th sec and convert it back only at 64kb?

:

: : I have mp3 file, for example a.mp3 (2min42sec in 128 bitrate.)

: : I wont to make a new mp3 file (b.mp3) extracting existing one (a.mp3) from 10th sec -> 20th sec from begining of a.mp3 and also with lowering bitrate to 64.

: : The example can be in any language.

: :

: : Thanks in advance davor

: :

:

:

: