Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Please Help... In Drastic Need of Smart Folk

MonkieeMonkiee Posts: 1Member
An attention blink is a short time in which information is not registered in the brain.

Our project is to determine if participants are more or less likely to recall the words if they are in color. We will have two groups. They will have the same words/characters, basically be the exact same except one set will have the letters/or symbols in alternating colors(red,orange,blue, purple,green,pink, but not in that order, any order, any color but yellow) and the other in just black in white. We want the slides(each word or symbol) to begin to transition after 200milliseconds for the first 10 slides then for the next 10 to raise the transition time to 300 milliseconds then after another 10 slides to transition at 400 and for the last 6 slides to transition at 500 seconds.

We want the backround to be white on them all and for the font to be times new roman probably a font size around 18. We do want it to be full screen. I think a countdown from five would be good. The program can just close after the 12seconds the program runs. Just remember we need two sets or if there was a way to have a screen at the begining in which we could choose the "color trial" and another option that said "black and white trial" and we could click on either one to choose which application we wanted to start

carrot
&*3#!2@
watermelon
j7*rWq
tomato
%ue34^
orange
#37&@1
celery
563@8)
spinach
t4Y3#!*
potato
8@4!7&
eggplant
9(kcF3@
lettuce
+5%32!^
banana
3rd^@J7
artichoke
wF3@&L:
cucumber
;nRt68
turnip
9u2xs%
rutabaga
05HKA%5
onion
48yVaz
plum
Pw8Qx7
radish
Hl9SB%T
cantaloupe
rY70)l

http://www.cs.kent.ac.uk/people/rpg/pc52/AB_Webscript/blink.html (right click view source)

I need to know what i would need to do to change the numbers and letters it displays into words and symbols instead.

Please if there is anyone out there with a open mind to such a topic as this please help me. karatesquirrel@gmail.com if you can reach me asap.