I'm writing a Game in VB 2005. The Game Board is displayed in a PictureBox on the Main Form. Occasionally I will display a graphic over a portion of the Game Board, so I need to save the PictureBox (in Memory), so that it can be restored afterwards. I've read a lot of stuff and tried a lot of different code, but still can't get it functioning 100%. Could someone please give me a small sample code that might do the trick. I do not want to give you the code that I've come up with, it doesn't work anyway, because I'm hoping for a new perspective that might solve the problem. Restoring the PictureBox from a File on disk is not an option.
Just to clarify things, here's the logic:
- There is an image (my Game Board) in the PictureBox.
- Save the PictureBox in memory.
- Display a smaller graphic over some portion of the PictureBox.
- Wait for an Event like a Mouse Click.
- Restore The PictureBox from what was saved earlier.
That's it! Can someone help?
And Thank You Kindly.
0 · ·