Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

DirectX and Microsoft.WindowsMobile.DIrectX.dll

I tried to import the Microsoft.WindwosMobile.DirectX using VS.NET development tools to create a 3D scene that runs in WIndows Mobile. I downloaded the sample from teh official website of microsoft.
http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms181017(VS.80).aspx
(And I have set the environment variables as the website shows)
However, the debugger always stops at the line that creates a new Device instance. I think Sth. wrong with my dll library. But I have updated the .NET framework. Well, maybe not exactly, when I tried to download and install the latest version of framework (2.0) it shows sth. wrong with the advpack.dll in WINDOWSsystem32.
Any smart friend know the reason why the official sample doesnt work in my system? (I dont think the sample itself is wrong)