Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How does one preloade Flash to a website to allow viewing to whoever!

Hey guyz I just had my website redone completely with Macromedia Flash Player.

I have lots of problems with users who can't download Flash player to view the content of my site...Please check out the site: www.havocent.co.za

If you do visit the website AND you don't have flash installed on your PC you'll realise that most if not all of the button tabs don't work! So users can't navigate through my website

For convinience check out the attachment with a screen picture of the website for a user without flash!

What I want to do is to upload Flash Player to the Website hosting server and make that readily available to any user who wants to view the site...so that viewers may have tthe pleasure of visiting my website without having to download the b*$@! sh&*t application!!!

PLEASE HELP - IS IT POSSIBLE TO PRELOAD FLASH ON THE SERVER FOR USER WHO CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT!!!

Comments

• zibadianzibadian Posts: 6,349Member
    : Hey guyz I just had my website redone completely with Macromedia
    : Flash Player.
    :
    : I have lots of problems with users who can't download Flash player
    : to view the content of my site...Please check out the site:
    : www.havocent.co.za
    :
    : If you do visit the website AND you don't have flash installed on
    : your PC you'll realise that most if not all of the button tabs don't
    : work! So users can't navigate through my website
    :
    : For convinience check out the attachment with a screen picture of
    : the website for a user without flash!
    :
    : What I want to do is to upload Flash Player to the Website hosting
    : server and make that readily available to any user who wants to view
    : the site...so that viewers may have tthe pleasure of visiting my
    : website without having to download the b*$@! sh&*t application!!!
    :
    : PLEASE HELP - IS IT POSSIBLE TO PRELOAD FLASH ON THE SERVER FOR USER
    : WHO CAN'T DOWNLOAD IT!!!
    :
    Flash cannot be run from the server itself. It needs to be plugged in on the client's browser.
  • CindexCindex Posts: 27Member
    You can use if they don't have Flash so you can offer it to them, but otherwise there's nothing you can do. It's integrated in the browser.
    function Me() {
    str1 = "ActionScript"; str2 = "PHP";
    trace(str1.concat(str2)); }
    Output: Skills.