looking for help on easy VB6 Programing - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

looking for help on easy VB6 Programing

deanamyrogersdeanamyrogers Posts: 8Member
Hi
I need someone that is pretty good at programming and willing to do it for free. I say free because I cant pay upfront. but I can pay a commission when the program is put in place.

I apologize if the program doesn't take off. But on the other hand if it does it could pay pretty good for you.

Basically if your willing to help me for free, then I would greatly appreciate your help. And if things go well I would like to compensate you for your help. I helped a friend remodel his house for free, he sold the house 4 years later and gave me a check for helping him get more money out of his house. it was nice because I was not looking or expecting anything for my help. I am looking for that kind of help. hopefully only a month or two for you to see something back however.

[u]Here is what I have[/u]:

I need help building a stand alone program, it is a survey program. I have an example of the program you can look at. built in VB6. it explains most everything. other than it is missing the fact that I need it to run on all platforms PC, MAC, Linux etc.

you can email me at Deanamyrogers@yahoo.com and I will email you the program forms and code so you can look at it.

It is a relatively simple program. the most complicated part would be; I need the program to upload to my web site the survey answers, after the person has finished the survey. the rest of the program is bullets and check marks and some videos that will run for information to the user.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Dean Rogers
deanamyrogers@yahoo.com
I am in Las Vegas, Nevada. if you are also, we can meet.

PS. I am willing to fill out a contract if you need one.