my os is windows vista

pls help me how i can get pascal and foxpro run on my computer. im using windows vista home basic. i dont think that the versions of pascal and foxpro that i have right now will run on my os. would really appreciate your help. thanks so much.

Comments

• : pls help me how i can get pascal and foxpro run on my computer. im
    : using windows vista home basic. [color=Red]i dont think that the versions of
    : pascal and foxpro that i have right now will run on my os[/color]. would
    : really appreciate your help. thanks so much.

Have you tried installing them yet? It never hurts to try first. Also, you can right click on the icon on your desktop or where ever it is and you can set it to run in compatibility mode.
  • Partition Wizard is a Windows based server partition manager software. Our server partition software supports both MBR and GUID partition table (GPT) format running on 32/64 bits Operating System including Windows XP, Vista, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008, and Windows 7. And our magic partition software supports all hard disks recognized by Windows such as IDE, SATA, SCSI, USB external disks, Fire wire disks and so on. And also, Partition Wizard supports RAID devices. All OS-recognized RAID devices can be handled by Partition Wizard.
  • This post has been deleted.
  • This post has been deleted.