Art Team Looking for programmer for game project - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Art Team Looking for programmer for game project

Hello.

A small art team and myself are about to begin development on a small game project, and are looking a dedicated programmer to help bring our ideas to fruition, this is a completely non-commercial production and no money is being made we are just looking to get some hands on experience and create a fun game.

please if you are intrested reply to this so we can talk more about the project.

Thanks for Reading

CAD

P.S. I apologize if i have posted in the wrong area of the forums and am not intending to break any rules and if i have im sorry.

Comments

• kvecomankvecoman Posts: 1Member
    Well thats nice. But tell me first what kind of game would be that, and when you refer "Art team" is that name of your programing studio or it is a guys who would do the artwork. I am not some kind of a pro but since my bigest problem is art and you have art team i would like to help you.

And sorry for my bad english