Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

using CVS with SourceForge

I started a project on SourceForge but I'm having a lot of trouble using the CVS clients to access the account. I wish I knew enough that asking a single question would move me along but I really need some one on one guidance through an instant messenger.

Can anyone offer some help?

Comments

• JonathanJonathan Posts: 2,914Member
    : I started a project on SourceForge but I'm having a lot of trouble
    : using the CVS clients to access the account. I wish I knew enough
    : that asking a single question would move me along but I really need
    : some one on one guidance through an instant messenger.
    :
    : Can anyone offer some help?
    I'm much more used to SVN than CVS (and if SourceForge offer a choice, I really recommend you use SVN instead). What CVS clients have you tried using, though? I always used it from the command line...please give this a go. Also, what platform are you on?

Jonathan
    ###
    for(74,117,115,116){$::a.=chr};(($_.='qwertyui')&&
    (tr/yuiqwert/her anot/))for($::b);for($::c){$_.=$^X;
    /(p.{2}l)/;$_=$1}$::b=~/(..)$/;print("$::a$::b $::c hack$1.");