Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Print And Print Preview Help

DragonicDragonic Posts: 1Member
Hey guys

I would just like like to know how to add printing and print preview in a windows form... using VB.net and vs2005

i still have my books from college and i've looked on the net and call me dumb but it dont make much sense (or maybe im lazy)... is there anybody that can help out more

Comments

• dokken2dokken2 Posts: 532Member
    : Hey guys
    :
    : I would just like like to know how to add printing and print preview
    : in a windows form... using VB.net and vs2005
    :
    : i still have my books from college and i've looked on the net and
    : call me dumb but it dont make much sense (or maybe im lazy)... is
    : there anybody that can help out more
    :

if you're doing database work, take a look at the third party activereports or data dynamics reports
    http://www.datadynamics.com/default.aspx
    they have evaluation downloads, the vb6 one was fully functional but added a watermark on the footer of each page