Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

System.UnauthorizedAccessException was unhandled

RIGHT_THENRIGHT_THEN Posts: 154Member
GentleMen

This Is The Error I Am Getting
I did not get this error before
My application was working well
Why It Started Doing THis now

For your information
I just ran few programms like Index.dat Cleaners
Just Cleared all the historys of Office Apps Including Forntpage
Ran Registry Cleaner.

So If it is all becuase of that
Then What can Be Done To Get It Right Thankyou

context of the programm is that My program goes to a site
cliks the links automaticaly overthere
it did it fine before
but now it is clicking on like correctly
but on the second it gives this error

DO you want me to eleborate more on this

Thankyou

[code]

System.UnauthorizedAccessException was unhandled
Message="Access is denied. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80070005 (E_ACCESSDENIED))"
Source="mscorlib"
StackTrace:
at System.RuntimeType.ForwardCallToInvokeMember(String memberName, BindingFlags flags, Object target, Int32[] aWrapperTypes, MessageData& msgData)
at mshtml.HTMLAnchorElementClass.get_href()
at BankReports.DealWithBank.ClickPersonalInLeftMenu(Boolean& Successful) in D:VS2005 ProjectsVC# ProjectsAutomated Emailing 2005BankReportsDealWithBank.cs:line 116
at BankReports.MainForm.InitiateBankMiniStateMentRetrival() in D:VS2005 ProjectsVC# ProjectsAutomated Emailing 2005BankReportsMainForm.cs:line 568
at BankReports.MainForm.Check_Mini_Statement_button_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in D:VS2005 ProjectsVC# ProjectsAutomated Emailing 2005BankReportsMainForm.cs:line 543
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.DebuggableCallback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
at System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessageW(MSG& msg)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ComponentManager.System.Windows.Forms.UnsafeNativeMethods.IMsoComponentManager.FPushMessageLoop(Int32 dwComponentID, Int32 reason, Int32 pvLoopData)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoopInner(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.RunMessageLoop(Int32 reason, ApplicationContext context)
at System.Windows.Forms.Application.Run(Form mainForm)
at BankReports.Program.Main() in D:VS2005 ProjectsVC# ProjectsAutomated Emailing 2005BankReportsProgram.cs:line 45
at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(Assembly assembly, String[] args)
at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)
at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)
at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)
at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

[/code]