does dynamic flash image display consume bandwidth?

suppose I have a flash slider displaying 10 images as a slide show using dynamic flash. I mean the 10 images are not incorporated into the flash itself, but read from a subdirectory using dynamic flash. in static flash, the entire flash file of 200kb is downloaded to the pc and then displayed, so 200kb bandwidth is consumed. but in dynamic flash, the flash file is barely 1kb and the images are read from the subdirectory and displayed one by one. does this mean that bandwidth is constantly being consumed while the page is open. i hope my question is clear. please ask if clarification is required. thank you in advance for your time and efforts.

Comments

• The only difference is the timing when the images are downloaded and the timing the flash presentation start to display images. If you download the 10 images in the background when the first image is display, the bandwidth consumed by the 10 images is used anyway, but only and until you request them from your flash file.

You gain some features when you request on demand the files, you can change the images accordingly to some user interaction, or other branches your flash has to conform. Even select randomly the next image it will display.

[red]Good luck![/red]
    [blue]Hackman[/blue]