dateformular - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

dateformular

i need to know an algoritm that can convert a date into a weeknumber and viceverca. I would also like to know if there is a specific date of the year that would always be in week 53 if this weeknumber exists in a specific year

Comments

• Well I dont know what language you want to do this in. But with VB / VBScript you can use

MsgBox DatePart("ww", Now())

That will return the week number for todays dats

As far as your other question about a specific date in week 53..I have no idea.

: i need to know an algoritm that can convert a date into a weeknumber and viceverca. I would also like to know if there is a specific date of the year that would always be in week 53 if this weeknumber exists in a specific year

: