Runtime Themes in DLL - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Runtime Themes in DLL

fdbckfdbck Posts: 1Member
Hi,
I have a small problem, just a cosmetic issue, but not being able to solve it bothers me. I create a dll with forms using C++Builder 2007 and load it in a non-VCL application (compiled in MS VC++). Everything works fine except for the runtime themes. I managed to include runtime themes in dll project, runtime themes accessible and checked in options->application, forms in designer have themed look, runtime themes assembly xml even present within the dll, but when I run the application, load dll and create forms, the OS theme is ignored and components have the old look.
Any idea anyone? Thanx

fdbck