Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

HELP! I NEED AN EXAMPLE OF THIS CODE ASAP FOR A MID TERM STUDY EXAM

Name
Program #3
Instructions
Write a main program that asks the user to enter a string, then prints
out the string with the word order reversed. (Consider any sequence
of non-space characters a "word".) For example, the string

Hello, my name is Vladimir.

would be displayed as:

Vladimir. is name my Hello,

Upload your .asm file below.
futureventspr@gmail.com

Deadline: 11:55 mid-night on
Wednesday, October 17

Comments

• MT2002MT2002 Member Posts: 1,444
    If you have bothered to learn anything in your class, perhaps you would have been able to make this yourself, rather then asking us to do it for you.

If you do not bother to try the program, why should we?

I am to admit that this response might be harsh, and I apologize for that. However, you must understand that a major part of programming is trying to find the solution, and using the right tools to get to that solution.

You have not displayed any attempt at attempting to find the solution.

If you do not know where to start, I would recommend breaking your project down into steps, and working on one at a time. the key is [b]incremental development[/b].

Work on each smaller part one at a time, and test as you go to insure that it works. The program itself might seem complex, but if you break it down into smaller pieces, it really is not that hard.

If you do need help getting started, or help with a specific part of the program, feel free to ask. Just no. more. homework. questions. please!

As it is the end of the day (Sorry--I have been busy the until day, so I was not on in time to catch your post.) I do hope that you passed alright.

[hr][size=1][leftbr].:EvolutionEngine[rightbr][leftbr].:MicroOS Operating System[rightbr][leftbr][link=http://www.mt2002.sitesled.com]Website :: OS Development Series[rightbr][/link][/size]
  • sasacjicagosasacjicago Member Posts: 5
    how do i rewrite the following procedure code without using assembler directives ENTER, LEAVE or LOCAL:

Proc1 PROC
    LOCAL X[13]:BYTE, Y:SDWORD, Z[5]:REAL4
    mov Z[0],00000000h
    mov Y,-1
    mov X[4],al
    mov ebx,ebp
    call Proc2
    mov al,bl
    mov ebx,Y
    ret
    Proc1 ENDP
    using MASP IRVINE23?