Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Creating Crystal report through visual basic 6.0

Hai,
I had done one project named as Resume handler. In this we are storing the entire details of candidate resume.
I had added one search form in with softaware,qfn,location as search options. The shortlisted candidates are listed in Flexgrid control.

My need is If I click on a candidate name in the Flexgrid control then a report will automatically generated by using the data in the database.

I am new to programming. How to connect the VB 6.0 with Crystal Report 11? How we can pass the required arguements from VB to Crystal Report? How can I allign the data in Crystal Report?

I am using Visual Basic 6.0, MS Access 2000, Crystal Report 11.

Please help me to solve this problem.

Thanks in advance.

G.Manivannan, M.Sc.,[it],
VBA Programmer,
AKUVA Infotech, Bangalore.

Comments

• mam111mam111 Posts: 2Member
    Hi sir,
    i am also Msc IT student. My question is to how generate dato report for simple applications like simple interest etc. As i am new to this this language.so plz if u had any answers plz mail me.
    thank you.

: Hai,
    : I had done one project named as Resume handler. In this we are
    : storing the entire details of candidate resume.
    : I had added one search form in with softaware,qfn,location as search
    : options. The shortlisted candidates are listed in Flexgrid control.
    :
    : My need is If I click on a candidate name in the Flexgrid control
    : then a report will automatically generated by using the data in the
    : database.
    :
    : I am new to programming. How to connect the VB 6.0 with Crystal
    : Report 11? How we can pass the required arguements from VB to
    : Crystal Report? How can I allign the data in Crystal Report?
    :
    : I am using Visual Basic 6.0, MS Access 2000, Crystal Report 11.
    :
    : Please help me to solve this problem.
    :
    : Thanks in advance.
    :
    :
    : G.Manivannan, M.Sc.,[it],
    : VBA Programmer,
    : AKUVA Infotech, Bangalore.

• sulochanasulochana Posts: 1Member
    make an data source through control panel and thruogh dsn you can connect to crystal report