Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Menues and switch-statements

kasmot015kasmot015 Posts: 2Member
Please can any one help me how to make a program that uses switch statement
for example subject that i use is games, then in games there are 6 menus (#1,#2,#3,#4,#5)the #1 is for PC game #2 is xbox etc. #5 for exit.. then when you choose #1(PC game) some pc games will appear, and when you choose other menus like #2(xbox) some games for xbox will appear... please plese please can someone help meeeeeee!!!!

i dont know how to do ths program, ^_^ lol

Thank You !!

Comments

• LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    Changed the topic titles to "Menues and switch-statements". Please avoid topics like "help please help".

As for the question itself, the program is basically like this:

- Print the menu. printf().
    - Ask the user for input. scanf("%c").
    - Check the user input. switch-statement.
    - Do something depending on the choise. case inside the switch-statement.

And that's it. If you don't know how to do a particular part of it, please ask a specific question about that. Nobody here will write the whole program for you.
  • kasmot015kasmot015 Posts: 2Member
    OK thanks Lundin ^_^