remote monitoring

Hi, guys. I have write a program, that connected to sensors and log data to mysql database, it also drawing real time line chart. I would like writes copies that program but it runs remotely over internet, i mean to transfer data of the chart(moving) over internet. so i can monitor that program(watching the chart over internet, real time). Is that possible? Where can I start? Which controls in delphi would help me do that? Thanx for help.

Comments

• : Hi, guys. I have write a program, that connected to sensors and log
    : data to mysql database, it also drawing real time line chart. I
    : would like writes copies that program but it runs remotely over
    : internet, i mean to transfer data of the chart(moving) over
    : internet. so i can monitor that program(watching the chart over
    : internet, real time). Is that possible? Where can I start? Which
    : controls in delphi would help me do that? Thanx for help.
    :
    :
    True real-time across the internet is impossible due to latency and timing problems, near real-time is possible.
    TChartFX can draw charts.
    The Database tab in the component repository contains numerous database components, including SQL components.
    I would start with a local machine if I were you. Then you can always add the internet connectivity in a later stage.
  • i already finished write the program on my computer. the problem is how i add internet connectivity)? i've little experience with indy, but only about send/receive text/image. how if to transfer serial, continues data(chart yvalue)?Thanx for help.
  • : i already finished write the program on my computer. the problem is
    : how i add internet connectivity)? i've little experience with indy,
    : but only about send/receive text/image. how if to transfer serial,
    : continues data(chart yvalue)?Thanx for help.
    :

eureka, my problem solved. i used tdbchart, mysql n zeosdb. the chart (on client) have refreshed by ttimer.Thanx for help. SOLVED