How to delete GRUB of Linux from the MBR and leave Window's one???? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

How to delete GRUB of Linux from the MBR and leave Window's one????

Hi guys.. My question is simple. I had UBUNTU installed in my PC DELL XPS 410 in dual boot mode with Windows Vista. I used the boot loader of Windows Vista and get as an option to load the GRUB of Linux whenever I needed to boot linux. I deleted UBUNTU and I wanted to keep Vista only so I can installed another Distro. But GRUB doesn't dissapear from the boot menu, I tried in google almost everything to erase it and live MBR clean with Windows only but nothing, still having the same problem.... :(

Any advise?

Comments