Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

I'm looking for huffman algorithm code (in assembly)

I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .

I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this

Comments

• : I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .

: I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this

:

Then why do you want it in assembly.

You could do the same thing in C/C++ and it would be clearer to most.

Also, it isn't exactly an intense algorithm so a C/C++ implementation wouldn't be much slower/bigger compared to an ASM version.

Worst case scenario, you can always use inline assembler, but that is unnecessary with C/C++.

• : I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .

: I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this

:

have you got it, if not do contact me via e-mail.

I can help you develop it.

-Suryakant

• hisuneehisunee Member Posts: 2
    : : I'm looking for huffman algorithm code in assembly. I'll take it to make a program about compression data file .
    : : I want code which is easy to understand because I just learn about it . please help me about this
    : :
    :
    : have you got it, if not do contact me via e-mail.
    : I can help you develop it.
    : -Suryakant
    :
    : Hi Suryakant,
    I am looking for huffman algorithm in assembly. You asked me to contact you via e-mail, but don't know your e-mail id. Please let me know that. My email id is dhavala@yahoo.com.Looking forward to solve the compression and decompression with huffman coding. I will really appreciate it.
    Thanks
    :
    :

• gowcaizergowcaizer Member Posts: 1
    Hi i am looking for a Huffman algorithm implementation in IA-32 assembly, because of same reason.

My e-mail is serdata@gmail.com

so i am waiting for your help.