Dynamically Creating CheckBox in Datagrid - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Dynamically Creating CheckBox in Datagrid

Hi I have the following problem.
I am selecting data from a database. I can not modify the database.
I want for each row that it displays to also display a checkbox in the first column. Which I archieved by adding a CheckBox field through the Edit Columns menu option. However there is no Datafield I can bind this field to. This CheckBox field should all be blank at the beginning. The user then has the option to check the CheckBox field according to which field he will want processing to happen. By the clicking of a second button
all these fields will have to be sent back and there ID is used to reference certain tables with which specific SQL code runs on only the selected / checked items. How Do I accomplish this ?