cinema seat selection.. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

cinema seat selection..

Tan theng weiTan theng wei Posts: 39Member
i was creating a cinema online booking system.
i facing a problem that is i using flash to create a seat plan and wish to let the user to choose their seat,but i doesn know how to link the flash to the database.eg,when they choose the seat and i will save in to the database and when other user came,i can check the seat from database and make the seat enable.any 1 can help me on this?linking in flash..thanks!!

Comments

• iwilld0itiwilld0it Posts: 1,134Member
    You prob have to use flash actionscript. Latest versions of flash have database objects.

: i was creating a cinema online booking system.
    : i facing a problem that is i using flash to create a seat plan and
    : wish to let the user to choose their seat,but i doesn know how to
    : link the flash to the database.eg,when they choose the seat and i
    : will save in to the database and when other user came,i can check
    : the seat from database and make the seat enable.any 1 can help me on
    : this?linking in flash..thanks!!

• Tan theng weiTan theng wei Posts: 39Member
    : You prob have to use flash actionscript. Latest versions of flash
    : have database objects.
    :
    :
    i using flash Mx but i have no idea about flash at all..
    haha..what is cold fusion??i saw some example the using cold fusion.izzit i asking at wrong places?haha..cuz is at ASP.NET forum. :p
  • nickishvertnickishvert Posts: 1Member
    : : You prob have to use flash actionscript. Latest versions of flash
    : : have database objects.
    : :
    : i using flash Mx but i have no idea about flash at all..
    : haha..what is cold fusion??i saw some example the using cold
    : fusion.izzit i asking at wrong places?haha..cuz is at ASP.NET forum.
    : :p

Hi , i am having problems doing a cinema seat selection too. I am unable to read what the user select and change the picture upon user clicking. I used asp:image tags for my image.

The users are to click on the asp image and it would need to be able to change the seat image to another image. I tried to use Onclick but it does not work on asp:image.
    At the same time it would need to be able to read which and no. of asp:images the user clicked and store in the database. Any one has source codes to solve this ? Thanks !

I am using asp.net 2
  • bradwangbradwang Posts: 197Member
    : : You prob have to use flash actionscript. Latest versions of flash
    : : have database objects.
    : i using flash Mx but i have no idea about flash at all..
    : haha..what is cold fusion??i saw some example the using cold
    : fusion.izzit i asking at wrong places?haha..cuz is at ASP.NET forum.
    : :p

I also believe that you'd probably need to use [b]ActionScript[/b] from Adobe Flash in order to achieve this kind of flashy and interactive effects.

Brad Wang
    .NET Freelancer from China