Creating widgets from flash.Seek help. - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Creating widgets from flash.Seek help.

Greetings everyone

My name is Alina. I am working for a software company.
It is the first project of that kind and it is pretty hard for me.

We currently working on the development of commercial software package
allows to create widgets from flash application. www.widget-builder.com

Sure the first question that I had was: "Do you need creation of dekstop widgets to be simpler?"
I would say yes. I tried hand at making desktop widgets. It was difficult, because I have no much programming skills.

In my opinion, creating widgets from flash application without coding is easier.

How about you?

Have you ever tried to create desktop widgets from flash?
I think you have more experience of working with these programs, and if you could help me it would be great!

What do you think about this software?
Can you suggest something to increase value of this software?
What features you would like to see?

Feel free to post here. You also can Email me & I will answer you in short time (that is for sure).

Cheers,

Alina
email: [email protected]