Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

a new beginner in the house is here....

red3warlordred3warlord Posts: 77Member
hi to all of you, i am red3warlord, a computer programming student,
and i am here now in your world to learn more about c lang....

i am now aware of how will i create a program out of it.
i am also aware in making some simple and quite complex too.
but my problem is that, i can't think of what i can do now to enhance my intelligence about C language... can you give me one?

just wanna test myself about this matter...

let's see if i did aquire C lang from my studies before...

from red3warlord with gratitude always saying...

"every prisoner is a person,
but all person are not prisoners..."

Comments

• LundinLundin Posts: 3,711Member
    After learning the basics, a good next step would be to dig deeper down into things like dynamic allocation, search & sorting algorithms, linked lists, ADTs etc. To know how the compiler translates the code into op-instructions and how variables are stored in memory is also vital knowledge, which you will learn automatically if you study asm.

As a professional programmer, you will need to know all of the above no matter what kind of C programs you intend to write.

And after you know that: multitasking/multithreading and system specific API / architecture.