Any good accounting software? - Programmers Heaven

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

Any good accounting software?

mathew77mathew77 Posts: 1Member
I am currently using Quickbooks for another business but not using it for my ecommerce retail music book business. I'm tracking everything manually at this point but am trying to make a decision on accounting software and the inventory aspect is my main area of concern. It seems that Quickbooks' lack of costing methodolgies (uses average cost only rather than LIFO/FIFO options) is a serious drawback since our product costs do fluctuate from time to time. In my research of Peachtree, I see that it is more flexible and allows other cost methodologies. Can anyone else share your experience in regard to this issue tell me about any other accounting software that you might recommend for a small retail business? Thanks.

Comments

• hadenhaden Posts: 1Member
    Integrity Partners, a NY based consulting firm focusing on taking your business to the next level with the right accounting software.

Find out why it is the one and only accounting system that is enabling finance teams everywhere the freedom to leave the office by 5:00. Visit us today online at http://www.integritymbs.com/, or call us at 1(888) 869-4090 Ext.705
    Our Services include Implementation, Support, Training, Data Conversions & More. Supporting NY, NJ, CT & PA.