Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Facebook Sign In with Google Sign In with OpenID

Categories

We have migrated to a new platform! Please note that you will need to reset your password to log in (your credentials are still in-tact though). Please contact lee@programmersheaven.com if you have questions.
Welcome to the new platform of Programmer's Heaven! We apologize for the inconvenience caused, if you visited us from a broken link of the previous version. The main reason to move to a new platform is to provide more effective and collaborative experience to you all. Please feel free to experience the new platform and use its exciting features. Contact us for any issue that you need to get clarified. We are more than happy to help you.

game first person shooter and game console programming help(more added

jeffmanjeffman Posts: 112Member
[b][red]This message was edited by jeffman at 2007-4-23 7:11:12[/red][/b][hr]
iam looking for full source code and tutorials to make a first person shooter game and i want to make games for the xbox, xbox 360,new xbox 2, playstation 2,and 3 if possible and deploy to cds/dvds when done that will work on these consoles (for consoles also programs that will help me develop games/programs for them
if i just need tutorials can you point to sites that show you how to write full code for a first person shooter and game delopyment programs beacuse i need some and i need to know how to make games for the xbox, xbox 360, and ps2 and ps3 i can be fine if i have to pay for the game console tutorials but i want to try to find a free first person shooter tutorial online. thanks for any help again
jeffman

Comments

• XLoomXLoom Posts: 129Member
    : iam looking for full source code and tutorials to make a first person shooter game and i want to make games for the xbox, xbox 360,new xbox 2, playstation 2,and 3 if possible and deploy to cds/dvds when done that will work on these consoles (for consoles also programs that will help me develop games/programs for them
    :

You don't need a full source code for it. Tutorials should suffice.